Public ProjectCollab with Simon Clemente
Flagle is basically a guess-who game for flags.
- Conceptualized game mechanics & features
- Mainly worked on the layout, design and content of the site.
- Reached over 200,000 people all over the world.
A compilation of cool effects I made for the web as I learn.
- Heavily inspired by Yuri Artiukh's videos and streams.
UI StudyCollab with Gabriel Pineda
A UI case study for implementing a non-conventional image carousel.
- Dived deeper into vertex shaders, animations and interactions.
- Visualized overall carousel and rough website look.
A UI concept for Love Death + Robots' best episodes with a highlight object(orange robot).
- Modelled the robot to continuously animate and change screen texture.
- Implemented a lot of GSAP animations and ScrollTriggers to correctly manipulate the robot.
A website to create and better understand Noise and Fragment Shaders.
- Tweaked a lot of values and ran the code multiple times to really understand what was happening with the fragment shader.
- Created a simple UI to allow users to change values and see results on the spot.
An accumulation of what I've learned so far and its products.
- Designed the whole website from top to bottom.
- Used GSAP and ScrollTriggers to ensure that animations are done on time.
- Created all 3D assets and managed everything so that users can have an immersive and interactive experience.